KIDS & PARENTS CLASS – 23 July 2021 (Click here for info)
Arrival Time: 9:45am (+-2.5hr Class) CLASS WILL START AT 10AM SHARP!
All kids need to be accompanied by an adult even if the adult is not painting
Tickets are per person, R210 per person, kids or adults
Everyone will be given the option, during the class, to change colours and hearts etc in the painting
STUDIO ADDRESS: 248 Kragga Kamma Road, Lorraine, Port Elizabeth
MASKS will be worn at all times during the class. (They may only be removed briefly when taking a sip of your drink or a bite of food)
- If you are joining another person or group who has booked separately, please indicate who, in the notes when booking. (This is so you can be seated together)
- Your canvas to keep
- A 3hr painting class, taught by a qualified artist
- No drinks or snacks BUT feel free to bring your own Snacks & Drinks (Glasses + Ice supplied)
- All equipment supplied, bring nothing but an open mind 🙂
- Some outlines will be on the canvas before
- No mask No entry
- Seating is first come first serve!
NB there are stairs to the venue (not wheelchair friendly)
– Tickets are non-refundable
-Tickets can be moved to a different Open Class within the following 2 months, if written notice is given at least 72hrs prior to class start time.
-Classes are subject to cancellation or movement if the minimum number of tickets have not been sold. (You will be notified at least 24hrs prior the class and offered a voucher or to choose another class within the 2 month prior to cancelled/moved class)
2 in stock
Sold: 8Stock: 2